Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have hand cuffs!

Sometimes my expensive school makes us do retarded things.......so I woke up this morning really not wanting to go to the Probation office in NOrth O of all places and talk to the domestic violence probations officers. Well I am glad I did sure I learned a little bit but mostly excuse the term I shot the shit! The two gentlemen there were hilarious and started my day of great! It was a blast but as far as my school making me go to a north omaha probation office alone, plus it's right next to a cubby's where all the stuff goes down in the ghetto (okay it was more the edge of the ghetto but ghetto is ghetto hoping the term ghetto does not offend anyone)......probably the best Idea NMC has ever had! I had a blast plus I got to wear a bullet proof vest that is almost 10 years out dated hey it's what they wear and I got to use hand cuffs! I should have been a probation officer.....come On I am so hug a thug as they call it! And update on the whole nursing skills I did get an IV on the first try last week fyi and I passed my test on monday...go team Kelly! ok anyway I had a good day and ps I hate cancer!

1 comment: